I love this. The bright colours.
4) Now select ONE designer or company that you find particularly inspiring. Choose THREE pieces of design (these might be separate items or three campaigns of linked items) and make analysis of each of these:
- Why do you like it find it inspiring?
- What is the message/purpose of the piece?
- Who is the audience and HOW does it hail the audience?
- In what ways would you say it is innovative (if it is) OR why is it appropriate for this piece to use traditional conventions?
- Outline the signifiers and how they tell you anything about the signified meaning – look at things like messages, narrative, quality, hailing and anything else that you deduce.
- Would you say that this designer or design company has a recognisable style – if so describe why this is, or say why this is not the case.
Beautiful bright colours.
Here is the picture I thought I would include as it’s really bright and eye-catching.
Here is the second picture I thought I’d include as it shows off their outfits well.
Here is what I came up with. I think it has turned out well apart from the pull quote. I had major problems trying to create it. The boxes around the green quotes stopped the outer box being made smaller. As you can see this makes a massive white space around the quote. I will have to try to work out how to fix this or I will ask the tutor.
I won’t be using this for my final idea because I think it looks a bit unsophisticated.